Accenture hrining for Networking Profile
Location : Bangalore
Greetings from Accenture (HR team Deepika)!!!!
Walk-in Drive 13th June, 2016 to 30th June, 2016 Starting from 10.00 am to 4.00 pm.
Accenture is hiring for International Voice Technical Support (Networking) for one of the telecom business.
Kindly walk-in along with your updated resume and complete set of documents for further details if you are interested. Please find the below details.
• Bachelors Degree any subject (Highly Desirable) (Including B.E & B.tech)
• Undergraduate any subject (With technical support experience)
• Fresher from Basic Networking skills –
• UK/US tech help desk experience (Highly Desirable)
• UK/US General customer service experience (Desirable)
• Receive orders to plan network completion.
• Gather information from different sources and create planning packs
• Coordinate with different departments, 3rd party vendors and contractors to ensure quick and efficient completion on network plans as the customer requirements
• To work productively whilst maintaining exceptional quality standards, in line with team targets
• To ensure full compliance with the Data Protection Act and subsequent amendments
• To contribute to the team learning through open and regular communication.
• Adhere to all company or departmental policies and procedures (personnel and operational)
• Ensure that product, technical, operational and customer knowledge is maintained at business requirements
• To minimize customer complaints and escalations by providing exceptional service.
• To ensure that all technical issues (spikes) are reported to your team leader.
• To demonstrate a positive working attitude at all times
• To be responsible for your own personal development and highlight any development needs to your Team Leader
• Perform other duties commensurate with the post
• Skills and Experience
• Basic networking skills
• Proficient in network connectivity troubleshooting, TCP/ IP, Dial-up, Token Ring, Ethernet, LAN/ WAN
• Understanding of operating systems, Windows 2000/ NT/ XP configuration options and troubleshooting
• Ability to identify basic hardware parts and aware of basic hardware & Network concepts
• Awareness of basic networking concepts and technologies
• Call Centre experience (Voice)
• PC Literate
• Problem solving
• Excellent standard of written English
• Excellent time management and multitasking skills
Interview Venue Details:
Contact Person: Deepika BV
Accenture Services Pvt. Ltd Bangalore 3.
IBC Knowledge Park
No.4/1 bannerghatta Main Road,Bangalore-560029